We create fully-customised designer kitchens to fit with your lifestyle and priorities. Form and function is our focus, delivering the latest architectural styles, innovative features and durable construction.
To achieve greater efficiencies in our end-to-end process Art of Kitchens combines a highly skilled talent pool of experienced designers and cabinet makers with a sophisticated computer driven manufacturing facility. Our proven process delivers a kitchen designed to suit your needs now and grow with your family.
What makes us different?
- Multiple award-winner – year after year we’ve received recognition for our design and craftsmanship with major industry awards from Housing Industry Association (HIA) and KBDI (Kitchen and Bathroom Design Institute).
- Accountable – today’s complex projects have many moving parts that require coordination, scheduling and detailed understanding. We are fully accountable for your project and we only subcontract for very specific or specialist services to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
- Value – we offer manufacturer direct pricing so there is no middle man and we can also deliver significant cost savings because we oversee the complete manufacturing and installation process.
- Community-minded – supporting young Australians with apprenticeships for over 25 years and furthering careers of young Kitchen Designers.
- Experience – we are licensed builders, not just licensed kitchen manufacturers. Whether you are removing walls, or creating an open floor plan, our professional designers and experienced construction team can take on your project from inception to completion and you only deal with one capable and experienced company throughout the project.
- Strong partnerships – we have long standing alliances with all the best brands including Blum, Winnings, Gitani Stone, Laminex, Kethy and Polytec to name a few.
- Solid reputation – for over 25 years Art of Kitchens has been operating continuously as an Australian-owned and operated company. Unlike some kitchen providers, we carry a builder’s licence and also provide home warranty insurance.
- Quality guarantee– we offer a 12 year warranty, longer than many other competitors. Our kitchen showrooms in Cammeray and Thornleigh provide the opportunity to view the latest finishes and designs plus get first-hand project advice and inspiration.
- Accessibility – we serve the wider Sydney region and beyond: from Bondi to Newport, Bowral to the Hunter Valley. Wherever you live we’ve installed a superbly crafted kitchen near you.
- Track record – read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say about us and our work or take a look at our social media sites for more images and feedback.